Multi Site Upgrade Strategy
A survey of more than 60 sites in the North West region and a report on the status and supportability of the control systems installed.
Our client operates a network of pumping stations across the North West of England, their purpose to prevent the flooding of homes, business and farm-land. With extreme weather events becoming more commonplace, the reliability of these systems is more critical than ever.
Our brief was to survey a list of more than 60 sites in the North West region and report on the status and supportability of the control systems installed, with an action priority level between 1 and 5 being assigned to each system.
Scope of Services
• Multi-site survey
• Drawing verification
• Software archiving
Scope of Supply
• Project Management
• PLC & HMI systems
• Programming & Configuration
• New or Modified Panels
• Testing & Support
• Prioritised, phased implementation
• Critical spares generated for other systems
• Secure, web-based archive of all software and documentation
• Planned rather than reactive approach
Value Added by Boulting
• Wide experience of legacy systems
• Low risk upgrade philosophy
• Whole scope ownership
• Ongoing support