Replacement of the building management system ensures continued, safe storage of critical data
Our client, a global life sciences major, identified an obsolete Building Management System (BMS) as a risk factor to their business…
Our client, a global life sciences major, identified an obsolete Building Management System (BMS) as a risk to their business.
The client requirement entailed changing the entire BMS system without turning any of the servers off, while keeping room temperatures within specification.
The client insisted on meticulous planning of a phased installation, with fall back plans at every stage.
Scope of Supply
- System Design
- Supply and Installation of new BMS
- Control Panel Design and Build
- Modifications to existing panels
- Inspection, Installation and Testing
Scope of Services
- Principal Contractor role
- Project Management
- Meticulous planning ensured no server downtime.
- Web enabled – alarms are passed to off-site maintenance team.
- Enhanced diagnostics
- Resilient network architecture
Value Added by Boulting
- Low risk upgrade philosophy
- Exhaustive testing
- One owner of complete solution
- Process optimisation advice
- Understanding of client methodologies